onsdag 12 januari 2011

Dikter...

Jag tycker att det är skönt att skriva...


I`ve seen how hard you had to fight.

I can promise, it was strong, but not a pretty sight.

I´ve seen your tears, I´ve seen you cry.

I´ve heard you scream and wonder why?

I´ve seen you go from strong to weak.

I´ve seen you for answears seek.

I´ve seen your struggle for a worthy life.

I know how much you wanted to be your husbands wife.

Your greatest wish was simply living.

Your life was always giving.

You gave of love and joy and fun.

But when diseese came, you had nowhere to run.

You fought for friends, your husband and family off course.

I often wondered where you found the strong force.

But now I know where you found the strengt inside.

It was from us who always stood by your side.

You loved us dearly til the end.

You loved every familymember and every friend.

Your love and careing was beyond words can tell.

You thought of heaven and was afraid of hell.

But I know that when you left us there´s only heaven.

And now when we go to your house, we´re six, instead of seven..

The hole you left can nothing fill.

But in our hearts you will stay still.

If I close my eyes I still can your voice hear.

If I close my eyes I can feel from my eye an heavy tear.

I remember your smile, I remember your love.

If you were a bird it would be a white dove.

Thank you dear mum, I am so proud.

You always stood out from the crowd.

Your glow was special, just like your soul.

When you left, you left a big hole.

I´m so greatful for all you gave.

I´m amazed that you were so brave.

I´m so happy for all the memories I share with you.

I will remember you in everything I do.

Thank you mum for everything.

Now I know that you have peace and hear the angels sing.

Free from pain and daily fight.

In heaven with a smile, angels singing and everything´s bright.

Not a day will go by

, without us wondering why.

We won´t get an answear but we know when...

the day comes for us – we´ll se you again.


Inga kommentarer: